Thursday, February 5, 2009
Okay fine Milentoff...I will give it a try.
I find tha technology is especially helping me in a personal way and professioanl way at the same time. It is allowing me to job search at a much faster and effective way. I can look for jobs and see when new ones are posted. Also, since I am in News Broadcast, it is a great way for me to stream my resume tape online. That way producers are able to see my reel right away rather than waiting for me to send them a hard copy, which could take up to a week and by the time it got there the job may already be taken. It can get my face out there much faster via the internet which is quite handy! It is also nice on tvjobs.com how the job will be up and it will show you exactly what the job requirements are and the location of the job, salary, and other expectations. It is a lot nicer than having to drive around to news stations all over the country trying to audition. So far...that is how it will help me professioanlly. Yet, I don't know how blogging is helping me professionally...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment