Thursday, March 26, 2009
Evolution of Cells
My cell phone has made enormous changes. When I first got one when I was 16 it was pretty basic. Allowed me to make phone calls and the reception was just okay. Eventually texting became a must have. Texting is quick and easy and you can do it almost anywhere. A lot of the older generations didn't understand texting at first and thought that it was much easier to make a phone call, however my parents are now starting to text. Now cell phones can send and receive emails, upload pictures, use google, and do almost anything a computer can do at a MUCH slower pace. However, it nice to be able to get emails anywhere especially since I am in the news industry. I can know if an interview has emailed me back right away instead of having to go to a computer to check it out. I will be able to get the coverage a lot faster which will hopefully help me get the news out faster. However, the negative with it is that anyone can reach me. Sometimes I like to be just left a lone and now with all the capabilities you can't hide. Another perk about the updated phones is that they are much more entertaining. I can download music with a push of a button and I can watch my favorite tv shows, which I have yet to try. Cell phones have made great strides giving us a lot of power and advantage in the palm of our hands. I think that eventually everyone will own one, especially over land lines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment