Tuesday, March 17, 2009

spring break

Over spring break, I spent a lot of time looking at demo reels online using youtube and some other news websites. I also spent a lot using cameras and working on my resume reel for when I graduate. I am trying to learn more about technology by using flickr and how to upload my resume reels online so that I can be able to send out a link to anyone who is interested in seeing my tape. Therefore, I have to learn how to upload my data onto a computer and put it on a social networking website that allows video date. This will be much more useful in allowing me to send out my resume at a fast pace and maybe getting feedback sooner. I also spent a lot of time watching movies and I think that counts as information technology because I am using a blu-ray player...right? So I vegged out doing that....wooooo...I also looked up information to use for my paper, but unfortunately the links I saved...timed out so now 5 of the links that I wanted to use for my paper....were gone. Which I figured if you saved a hyper link it was there forever and could always be accessed. Now I have to go back and find more sources...arrg

No comments:

Post a Comment